Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jeremy's Triple Chocolate Cake

I love making this cake! I love eating this cake! It's one of those guilty pleasures. Since it is a tradition I only bake it for my son's birthday. Once a year is enough to satisfy that chocolate craving. I don't claim to be a pastry chef or baker but this recipe is foolproof! I promise!

1 box devil's food cake mix
1 small box choc fudge instant pudding
1/4 c flour
1 3/4 c water
4 eggs
1/4 c canola or vegetable oil
1 pkg chocolate chips (12oz)
1 can chocolate frosting

Mix all ingredients except chips. Then fold in the chocolate chips, separately. Put in a 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Cool and then frost. Put in the refrigerator so the chips will be solid. Serve with vanilla ice cream, of course, and watch the comments!
This can also be adapted to make cupcakes. Just reduce the cooking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment