Since the inception of this blog I've compiled a recap, if you will, of the most popular food posts each year. This year is no different! So, sit back and rehash some of your favorites. Maybe you can try to make some of these!
1. Chicken Poutine This dish originates from my French ancestry, although not an exact duplicate (minus cheese curds). Evidently, this entree is popping up in certain eateries.
2. Zucchini Sticks When you have an overabundance of zucchini, you are desperate for ways to prepare it.
3. Almond Crusted Halibut Need I say more?
4. Lobster Rolls One of those items on my food bucket list. Although short on the amount of lobster, it certainly didn't lack in flavor. Yum! Let food transport you back to some of your favorite vacations. In this case, back to the New England coast.
5. Artichoke Orzo How can something so simple be so delicious? This is great hot or cold.
6. Turkey Sliders. Quite good!
7. Chocolate Cherry Protein Smoothie Anything with chocolate in the ingredients will always make my favorite list!
8. Spicy Cabbage The inspiration for this comes from my Czech roots mixed with an Italian twist.
9. Turkey Pho For those cold Winter nights! (pictured above)
10. Chicken Cutlets Marsala The prep time can be labor intensive but, it's worth it. Just make a big batch and serve for dinner, the next day in a sandwich or freeze before actually cooking.
If any of these interest you, just click on the heading. Who knows what this year will bring? Follow along as I bring you new and old recipes, more travel, some reviews and photography.