Thursday, February 6, 2014

Top 10 Most Popular Posts of 2013


I've gone back in time once again to compile a list of the top 10 FOOD posts of the year.   These are not chosen by me, but they are the ones that received the most "hits" for whatever reason.  Enjoy and I hope you try some of these in the future!

Starting with #10:

10)  Italian turkey meatballs

 9)  Soba Noodles

 8 ) Blackberry Balsamic Glazed Chicken

 7)  Angel hair pomodoro pasta

 6)  Italian limoncello pudding

 5)  Prime rib and sweet potato hash

 4)  Pesto tortellini edamame

 3)  Home made black bean burger

 2)  Strawberry lavender sorbet

 1)  Crispy baked squash chips (link not provided, made in April 2013)

Which is my favorite?  I love them all, but strawberry lavender sorbet?  What's not to like about that?  I was also pleasantly surprised by the black bean veggie burger and limoncello pudding.  With the exception of the prime rib hash all the selections are easy to whip up.

No surprise to me, but, actually the most "hits" overall went to my travel pieces!  I guess the passion is obvious...this girl needs more travel in her life!!  Thanks for continuing to read and feedback is always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment