Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Quilt-free Orange Smoothie


As with any diet slim down plan, you  will hit a plateau, sooner or later.   I haven't actually hit that point, yet, but I felt as though I had hit a wall, emotionally.  I was feeling a bit deprived as people around me were eating cookies, candy, pizza and ice cream.  Realizing that their eating had virtually nothing to do with my body composition, I forged ahead and made this frosty treat.

Orange Smoothie

Ingredients:

1 cup ice

1 large orange

1 drizzle fat free half and half

1/2 packet Truvia sweetener

1 -2 drops of vanilla flavoring

First crush the ice in a blender then add the rest of the ingredients, and puree.  This is a no-brainer, not considered a recipe but a tip for when you're feeling deprived and need that extra luxury as you drop those pounds!  Just wanted to share that with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment