Friday, July 23, 2010

Inspiration for my Bruschetta

I neglected to explain what inspired me to create the last recipe for Bruschetta! As you can tell, one of my favorite locations would be Italy. Having been there twice I am already a fanatic when it comes to the regional foods. I love to make, eat and even photograph my creations! Being a lover of most things edible I've always had to watch my weight. So, upon being invited to a dear friends house for dinner, I decide to invent an appetizer I could eat without much guilt.



Most of the ingredients I already had. Last year we had an abundant garden, for us. More on that garden situation in a later post! But, we had a bumper crop of tomatoes and this was another way to "get rid of" them! Needless to say, this recipe was a keeper. It goes wonderfully with a Sangiovese!

No comments:

Post a Comment