Sunday, February 24, 2013

Best Recipe of the Year - The Award Goes To...


I decided to look back through the year and come up with the "winning" recipes of my red kitchen carpet.  The Oscars of my food world!  The selection process wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.  These may not be your favorites, but they were mine for one reason or another.  Enjoy!

The award for most ambitious in preparation goes to:

Roasted Red Pepper Ravioli.  I admit this was a lot of work but definitely worth the effort.



The most votes for a repeat performance goes to my Flat bread Pizzas.  I NEVER get tired of pizza!




For the most innovative recipe, the award goes to Margarita Shrimp.  Light and tangy...perfect for that warm Summer dinner.




If you want a dish that's comforting...the award goes to Mushroom Hazelnut Tagliatelle.




Last, but not least, a dessert that will transport you to the the South of France or Amalfi Coast....my Lemon Lavender Bars!!  I guarantee, these will melt in your mouth! 







No comments:

Post a Comment