Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Getting Ready to get ready

So, I'm getting ready to get ready which only means that I am getting closer to writing my memoir type family cookbook. I have to admit I am quite the procrastinator. But just being here is the first step of many that I will travel.

Speaking of travel, and I love that subject best, I am in the middle of planning a trip to Costa Rica with some dear friends. It is a joy to do it because I always learn so much about a country first before I even set foot off the plane. Our original plans were to go to Spain. However, the euro was not cooperating, so plan B was Costa Rica. I felt a little disappointment but as I started to research our trip I became more and more excited about experiencing the "getting close to nature" trip.

I will keep you posted on my progress and plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment